Thursday, April 12, 2007

A new member. . .

of the family. His name is Pepper. Schyler was really wanting a pet of her own that she can take care of and be "responsible" (her terms). Here's a recap:
Schyler: Can I have a monkey?
Mom: LOL no
Schyler: Can I have a chicken?
Mom: no
Schyler: Can I have a camillon(sp?)
Mom: eew you no I don't like reptiles!
Schyler: How about a hamster
Mom: nope I don't like rodents either
Schyler: Ok how about a fish
Mom: There ya go!

So the Easter Bunny got her a little aquarium and she bought Pepper along with some food with her Easter money as well.



The next conversation - Schyler: Mom, I think I got a really good fish.
Mom: Why do you think that?
Schyler: Well, he really likes people. When I put my finger near his tank he comes right over to see me. He's very friendly.
Mom: Well good I'm glad you got a nice friendly fish.


Better than having a mean perona like fish right?!

No comments: