Saturday, April 21, 2007

Woohoo!

This morning the sun was shining and it was warm out! So I got dressed, grabbed my shuffle and went running. I had only ran a mile last night at the arena with the hopes of being able to run outside today. I ended up running 4 miles. I can't believe how much harder it is this year than the last few. Obviously it's my extra weight! My goodness I feel like I've never ran before in my life. I can also feel the shin splits coming on strong now that I've ran a few days this week. Hopefully by icing a lot I can keep the pain down to a minimum. You know how you're suppose to feel so energetic after a workout and ready to go, well today that 4 miles kicked my butt! I felt lethargic all day. Going to try and go out and at least run 3 miles tomorrow morning.

No comments: