Sunday, July 15, 2007

I went and did it. . . finally!

I went out and ran 3 miles yesterday. I haven't ran since May! I told Sara that if I ran this weekend, then I would probably run a race with her this weekend in Ilion. She's like "oh I will be texting you this weekend, don't think I won't"! So of course like she said she texted me on Saturday at like 11:30-12:00, not to forget to run. I texted that I already did! I ran pretty fast because I wanted to get a good time and now I'm sore as hell! I definitely need to run a couple times this week to keep stretched and to be a little prepared for this coming weekend.

Forgot to mention that the Boilermaker came and went. I had a wedding night before and figured I wouldn't be in any shape to get there by 7:00 a.m., guess what. . . I didn't! I never even made it there to shoot photos of Sara and my bosses like I wanted too. I am such a pile.

No comments: