Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Now I went and did it!

Because I ran on Saturday, Sara took me up on running the race this coming Saturday. We had to send our entry fee in today and fax our application. She's changed her work schedule so now I'm pretty much screwed!

I ran tonight and decided to start out faster than usual and try to stay running strong the whole 3 miles. I felt like I was doing really well. The whole time I kept my breathing under control. I did this by breathing deeply right from the beginning and it kept me pretty steady. I thought I did great until I looked at my watch. . .31 flat! I was so pissed! I ran this 5K I'm doing on Saturday 3 years ago and got a third place trophy for my age group, plus I ran it in 28 something. I guess it just goes to show you age really does affect you LOL! Well at least I have 3 more miles logged in.

No comments: