Sunday, February 10, 2008

POTD - 2/11/08 - LOVE

Here I go cheatin' again! I finally sent my camera out to be cleaned so I'm out of commission for a week. I wanted to participate today and show some of the awesome valentine templates I've collected over the last month!

This one was designed by Claudine Jackson. I love the retro simplicity of this one.
This one was designed by one of my favorites, Sarah Ulrich. Isn't it the cutest thing? She has some amazing stuff and most of the time she just gives it away! I do believe her blog is on the list of blogs I visit. The name of her blog is Uniquely You.

14 comments:

Donnah Ciempka said...

Love the top one - such a cute expression on the baby's face.

Mandy said...

Oh I just love both of these! They are just so fun, and that baby is just so sweet and adorable.

Jen said...

Both of those are great! I love collecting templates so I'm off to see what's avalable...

Reds said...

Love the retro look of the top one!

Liz said...

Oooh Thank you for sharing I have been looking for a template that I could print out for my DDs valentines. The second one is perfect.
Lovely BW on the first shot!

pakosta said...

those are ADORABLE!
tara

Anonymous said...

The photos are so cute and I JUST LOVE the cards!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, that second one is so great, wish I'd seen it for my cards. Love the pink tones.

Becky said...

These are both great! I'm checking out the templates too. Thanks!

Unknown said...

OMG.. l love these~ you did a great job on htem. tfs.

Anonymous said...

both of these are really cute

Tera Fraley said...

those cards are adorable!! Too cute, TFS!

Amy said...

Those are both so cute! That baby is precious!

Farrah Jobling said...

That is so cute...perfect Vday card!