Monday, February 11, 2008

POTD - 2/12/08 - Love

So I'm still cameraless. I'm repeating from yesterday and just showing a few of the free templates I got over the last month.

I need to verify something from yesterday's post. I apologize for misleading everyone, I received those templates free from both ladies through Props, not their blogs. Unfortunately, you have to be a member there to get them. I'm sorry about that!

I can't remember who made this one, but I love how elegant it is.

This was a freebie from the Pay It Forward blog. I purposely left his name off, I guess I could have used a fake name though.
I want to thank everyone that visits and leaves comments! You're all so sweet!

21 comments:

Val said...

Both really pretty!!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I love the second one got it myself!

Anonymous said...

These are both great! I love the second template!!!
Cari

Sarah Phipps said...

That one does look very elegant. i love the dark red color.

Mom2Drew said...

Yes, definitely elegant on that first one, I like it a lot.

cherie said...

wow those are both great. really love the second template!

Kari said...

I love that B mine one especially! The pictures you put in both of those are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I like both of these.

Kristen said...

Those both look great!

Liz said...

Love the second template!!! I need to start collecting templates so I have them when I need to whip up a quick project.

Amy said...

Those are both very pretty! The girl and the photos in the first one is just beautiful.

Danielle said...

Very pretty templates.

Mandy said...

Both of those are so sweet. I love them.

Bobbi said...

Beautiful, I really love that card!

Jodi said...

ooooo I love that b mine storyboard!! and hte picture is just perfect for it.

Becky said...

I love both of them. I need to get my camera cleaned, but I'm dreading being without it.

lcp said...

Those are great templates! I'm a member at ProPs but never go there - always forget about it! I think I'll have to venture over there today!

mamawest777 said...

Love the 2nd one!! Hope your camera is home soon!! You have got to be dying, I would be!

Tera Fraley said...

ohh I love that second one!! Wonder if its still available!! I could send e cards, I suppose!! LOL

Suzy said...

Awesome!! I love both of them.

amazing grace said...

those are really cute!!!