Wednesday, August 6, 2008

POTD - 8/7/08

I fell off blogging again.

I actually have been really busy with Seniors this year which is a good thing. This last weekend was my first weekend off in a while so we went to a softball tournament. Some of DH's teammates were playing in this one. We have only been to one softball tournament prior to this one because of DH's back surgery, didn't realize how much I miss it. It poured when we first got there and then it just rained off and on. I love this shot for some reason and I loved it more with texture added to it.
I was a little disappointed that I cut his head off a little but I still like it.
If you look close, you can see the rain coming down.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing....that last one is exceptional!
Cari

Jess said...

OH MY HECK- these are AWESOME! I love that you can see the rain in that one! And your new blog design ROCKS OUT!

Unknown said...

Great job. I love the B&W one. And in the rain at that cooool.

Amy said...

Spectacular captures!

Mom2Drew said...

Yea, love your new blog...fun stuff! Love the texture too. Welcome back.

pat said...

Great great shots!! Love the dirt being kicked up and the rain.

Shanna Jones said...

That first one is great!

Anonymous said...

Great action shots! This new blog is amazing and so detailed.

Angela2932 said...

I really like how you captured the last one! Hope your DH's back surgery turned out well.

Sharon said...

Great action shots!