Sunday, July 13, 2008

POTD - 7/14/08

I finally shot in RAW!!! I've always been afraid to. . .why I don't know so I used Piper as my guinea pig. She is so good and sits right there while I take her pics.

Piper is now 5 months old and officially house trained. She is also doing very well outside and coming when called. So far I don't see any effects of what we were told about Jack Russell (Terrorists), I guess we are lucky because I have heard and seen some bad traits.

Please cc anything! I am having some serious monitor issues. . .again. I had my nephew come over and we worked on it for over 2 hours. Now I feel it's so dark I'm having troubling seeing any color issues. I keep thinking my greys look a tad pink? Oh and I know I blew her out a little, white dogs in sun is tough!



I was trying to be a little artsy here and just have her name tag in focus.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful and so is shooting in RAW. I used to be so afraid of it and now I will never go back!!! Congrats on the great RAW photos!
Cari

Reds said...

Think my fave is the first one - love the titled head!! And congrats on trying out RAW... haven't tried myself yet...

Jenn said...

Cutest dog ever!! She looks like a "model" dog, if that's even a term.... :) I love the first one where her head is cocked.
And Yay for you for shooting RAW! I am scared, too, but after seeing these, I'm being tempted to... :)

pat said...

Congratulations! RAW still scares the bejeebers out of me. Piper looks so cute--was she eating grass, by the way?

Becky said...

I think you are so good at shooting dogs! I need to try RAW myself.

Malisa said...

I think these look great! I'm not in the place to go RAW yet- so pat on the back for that!

emilyc said...

Great dog. I can't believe she sat still for that long. Must be well trained! Congrats on shooting in RAW. I don't know much about it but these look awesome.

Michelle said...

she is so cute! congrats on the shooting in RAW. you will love the control that you have over your editing. glad to hear your little girl is not a "terrorist"-lol!

Angela2932 said...

Isn't RAW wonderful! I don't think these look pink at all. . . .except maybe a tad in his ears, but I think they're suppose to look pink! The color is looking great on my monitor and these are very cute!

Sharon said...

They look great! Piper is too cute!

Amy said...

She's adorable...great job on these shots!

April said...

oh great job!! that dog is precious!! i love her!!

April said...

Beautiful JRT! We adopted one this year and LOVE him to pieces!