Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally fit her in

my favorite model finally got her day in the limelight. Schyler used to be the only one I ever got to photograph. This year I was booked all Summer and Fall shooting Seniors and I never got to have a session with her at all this year. I even went with school pictures just because I was worried we'd never get hers done.

The weather finally broke and we were able to have a mini-session. It was really cold, but we had fun. She brought a couple of outfits like the seniors do and changed but I haven't gotten those proofed yet.

So here's my favorite model with her awesome little outfit. She told me she felt out of practice because it had been so long since we got to do this LOL!


15 comments:

Anita said...

These are fabulous! Wish my dd would pose for me! Great job!

pat said...

What a cute cute girl!! Love her naturalness in front of the camera; she doesn't look self-conscious at all. By the way, I like your new avatar!

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures! I think she may be my favorite model as well and I love those stripes!!

Anonymous said...

these shots are amazing...wow!
Cari

Kristina said...

Wow, your stuff is razor sharp! I love those ones where the light is streaming in. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

she looks so grown up! great job on these--I love everything about them.

Yvette A said...

What a great model, she is good. Love the photos

Sara said...

She looks so so funky cute.

Cindi Koceich said...

She is beautiful!! Love her outfit too!! You captured some precious shots!!

KRISTIE said...

i love the location with the tire, so great. what a pretty girl.

Jess said...

She is gorgeous as ever! These are AWESOME, I cannot wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY. She is just BRIALLIANT. I love the color in these photos, and I just love the light too. I need a pair of those striped tights I think.

Angela2932 said...

She's great at this! I love how able she is to do such a variety of poses!And she's so beautiful!

Bobbi said...

She is so cute, and what a perfect model! I love that sunlight you captured in these.

Professional-essay-writing.com said...

She look really cool with red heir! Nice and sunny photos!