Thursday, November 20, 2008

The other 1/2 of her session. . .

I finally got the chance to proof the rest of Schyler's mini-session. She wanted to go to the field that I did a lot of my seniors. Of course it was full sun, but I didn't mind because it gave me a chance to work on backlighting. I still really need to get that down.


Love the little pine cones on that tree!

I love when she gives me this look, reminds me that she is still just a little girl even though she wants to be older.
So I got all the shots I wanted and now she gets to do what she wants. She pulled out the BIG ole' shades and that's what she went with. Like I said she wants to be so much older.

10 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

I love the sun shining in that beautiful hair of hers!! She looks a little bit like Lindsey Lohan with those glasses on!!

Liz said...

She is beautiful! I really like the first shot with the sun shining in her hair.

pat said...

oooh, hate to say it, but she DOES look older with her shades!! Such a cute girl :-)

KRISTIE said...

those sunglasses make her look older, you better be careful with her :)

Margaret said...

She looks so grown-up in those sunglasses. Love your location for these! Great job!

Becky said...

She's beautiful and looks like a pro in front of the camera. And you did a great job with the full sun. I can't believe she's only 10?!

Chell said...

She is beautiful. Love the pics with her shade, so sassy.. Love you processing on these.

Anonymous said...

I love the cool sunglasses!

Reds said...

She is one beautiful lady!!! Think you did wonderfully with the backlighting!!

Bobbi said...

She is so photogenic, I love her hair. You did a great job with these, backlighting is hard. I need to practice more.