Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Freaky. . . Freaky Friday that is!

Student Council made today "Freaky Friday" for school today. All the kids in the Middle School got to dress freaky. Schyler was "pumped" about going to school today. I just had to laugh about that one. It's her first year at the Middle School and she comes out with some new stuff all the time. Today was "pumped" LOL! So of course last night there was lots of tryouts for what she was wearing and this is what she decided on. Pretty freaky, huh? :)

Sorry for the snap shots but not only did I only have a few minutes to get a few I was not prepared for my speedlight to totally overload my camera. . .my focus fell on her neck :(

Add that to my list of things to practice:
1. Handling my camera vertically with the speedlight hanging of it.

9 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Oh man...one of my fav movies-the one with Jodie Foster. She looks so cute-very creative.

pat said...

Oh, this is a hoot! The girl really has potential. I particularly like the toe socks with flip-flops. Very creative.

shirley said...

I LOVE her outfit - very Freaky Friday, which I love. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she had a blast picking out her outfit!

Unknown said...

Great job on freaky day! I don't think my daughter has ever been that brave...wish she would get into it more but she is now in 8th grade and too afraid of what others will think :)

Sharon said...

And a Vera Bradley bag? That girl is going places... to the mall. ;)

janett said...

Haha, she really went all out! I love it, so fun.

Jodie said...

Oh those are great socks! She looks fantastic!

Lou said...

What a fun day!! She looks so cute!