Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little brag here. . .

I dove into photoshop head first trying to learn all I could from my pea-pals and other tutorials online. Never could totally grasp all the techniques and why. I finally took the plunge and signed up for Phaunt U. . .absolutely amazing class. We're nearing the end and I'll be sad when it's over but man did I learn so much. If you are ever looking for a great class to learn all the basics of photoshop, contact Kylie at Phaunt U. She's wonderful. So my brag. . .I made her blog "bragging on my students". Here's the link http://www.phauntactions.com/blog/

Mine is obviously Piper in the pink chair. I'm actually thinking about having it done in a canvas now! I love it that much. So glad I decided to go back to some photos that I thought I would never be able to fix.

No comments: