Friday, May 8, 2009

My girl. . .

Getting back into the swing of things for the season. I haven't been using the D300 lately and I'm trying to get used to it outside with natural light. Seems much different than my D70s. I'm sure it's a matter of all the settings, lcd lightness, etc. We got this outfit as a possiblity for our Denver Pea Trip, but I think we need wellies instead of her Uggs. We're working on a possible rocker type outfit maybe, but we'll see ;O)

I'm also psyched about proofing now since I've just completed Phaunt U!




7 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful captures!

Anonymous said...

Great! My DD would totally wear that outfit! I love the last one esp.

Steph said...

So cute!

Suzy said...

These are fantastic! Love the colors!

Diana said...

WOW these are so beautiful! and wow the processing is also beautiful!

Jess said...

She is so beautiful! And I love your processing, so colorful and springlike. :)

Amy said...

These are beautiful, the last one is gorgeous! :)