Monday, March 15, 2010

Catching up

I LOVE this picture! I'm dissappointed that my background wasn't so appealing but I guess that's what snapshots are all about. My heart just melted when I saw her expression while looking up at Schyler. I grabbed a couple of these books for Peyton because they had such bright colors. Whenever she visits, we always give them to her and she loves to look at them.




Her daddy throws her around in the air and she giggles. You can see here how much she loves it. Hard to get a big grin shot with the full fist in her mouth lol!


I love this! Wish I could have got a better shot of it.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I just love that funny hair babies have before their first haircut! My youngest son looked like he had a comb over from the strange way that the hair was growing out at first. Now he has the most gorgeous hair!

Meaghan said...

I love these, all of them! You've captured some great moments.

Yolanda said...

What a sweet heart! I love how expressive she is.

Joanne said...

You've captured some lovely interaction and expressions. Priceless! She is a beautiful baby.

pat said...

That first one IS a heart melter!! And, so is she...what a expressive little face she has! I think you've done an admirable job capturing the interactions with her special people and all those wonderful expressions.

annabelle said...

awww there is something soooo sweet about daddys and their girls and what a cutie she is too :)