Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly

This is the new addition to my parents' household. This is Miss Molly. She's a Shihtzu (not sure if that's spelled correctly or not). I can't believe how little she is. The first day she was home she was so scared. She would crawl behind furniture and hide there. By the next day she was running around outside, picking up pine cones and chasing after us and Piper. She's been doing very well with her potty training which really surprises me because she is only 6 weeks old.


She's hiding on me. She really does seem a little more advanced than most puppies I've seen.




I think Piper was a little offended that she had her ball, hehehe. She's so jealous of the puppy






11 comments:

Suzy said...

Fun captures, and what a cute puppy!

Reds said...

Awwwww - so small and so cute!

Yolanda said...

What a cutie!

Kim said...

What a fun series of shots! She is so cute and just so tiny! You can really tell how little she is in the shots with Piper!

What She Said said...

Such a gorgeous puppy! What breed?

Please check out my blog and if you're a fan, follow me :)

www.saidshewhat.blogspot.com

xx

Teri said...

so cute

AnneG said...

She's adorable! Be sure to go sustainable with her toys- it's safer. Here's where I bought my pup's toys. GreenCupboards.com

Theia said...

So cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Like your blog!...also love dogs AND was a serious runner for 20+ years until uncorrectable A-Fib and a complicated heart problem pulled the plug...kids tell me that my logs add up to 37,000 miles for 15 years...I over-did it. Now retired and writing my world-wide travel stories...published first book: Mystery at Deadfall Lake

The best to you and keep active!
Terry

Unknown said...

Hostgator coupon Here You can start Your Own Home base Business You Buy hostgator Hosting with 50%off.
Hostgator coupon 50 off Start Earning From Google Adsense with Your Own Website
FindYour Dream Jon within 12 Minute only

Ajazgames said...

it is a large of information.....it is very useful to all.....

escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games