Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jaeger

This is my step-son and his girlfriend's new pup. He's 3 1/2 months old and I've been begging them to bring him over so I could take some pics. I've read that it's best that the dog gets some exercise before photographing so my pup Piper and he played for a good 30-45 minutes. Well let me tell you what anyone that says a Jack Russell has a lot of energy does not know about the Dalmation! LOL! Piper (my JRT) has nothing compared to Jaeger. I took him out for some pics and he was still ready to rock n' roll LOL!

We had all we could do to get him to stay put for more than 2 seconds. Besides that as soon as we stepped outside the sun came out. . .figures. Taking pics of a white dog in full sun is not pretty. I was happy with most of the shaded areas but a few of the full sun ones weren't the best but better than nothing.




I'm so mad that I screwed this one up! I tried using ying/yang from TRA but it didn't work too well.



CC is totally appreciated!

16 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I used to collect dalmations in all different things. Ceramics, stuffed animals, books. I LOVE the contrast between the black/white. What a darling pup.

Reds said...

Awww - love dalmations - and that one is too cute for words!! You got some great shots!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute...I love them all and you really captured the personality of the little puppy!
Cari

Angela2932 said...

Very cute shots! He looks so lovable! I really like the one that I think you're saying you screwed up. I don't know what yin/yang is, but I love the way he's positioned in that photo.

Kristina said...

Oh, he is SOOO cute! Makes me want one.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, what a huge SMILE he has!!

BizEMommaK said...

These are way to cute! I love the one where it looks like he is smiling:) Great job!

Shawna (shawkrem)

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD! He is so adorable! I cannot get over how much personality those spots give him. Love these shots!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Awww what a cute puppy. I like the last one with them in it.

Liz said...

Jaeger is adorable! Love that sweet little puppy face especially the last one of him by himself. SO cute!!!

Jess said...

AWWW! Jaeger is just precious- you really got some great expressions and eye contact out of him! I love those last shots with the legs...:)

For Over 29 Years... said...

love the last one. He is so cute! Despite all the bad circumstances, it looks like you got some great shots.

Suzy said...

Awwww I love that last one best but what a sweetie!

Michelle said...

what an adorable pup! i think you did a great job here-full sun or not. very clear and colorful.

Amy said...

What an adorable puppy! Your shots look GREAT!

Sharon said...

Oh what a cutie! I heard that dalmation pups stay immature for about 2+ years, good luck!