Monday, January 14, 2008

POTD - Photoshop

I used Juice Drops again on this photo. I took this photo during my photography class with Wendy Schultz. The assignment was lighting and this was for shooting in full sun.

SOOC

Juice Drops Grunge Cuts
I wanted a lot of the net to show through but I think I should have used an overlay to make the grunge brighter and darker. I also tried to put a border on but I couldn't seem to get it to work. I bought those grunge borders from Ladyren a while ago and have never actually sat down and figure out how to use them. It's on my list of things to learn!

20 comments:

Toni said...

Beautiful subject, nice dof, awesome colors! Toni

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
Cari

Kristi said...

These are just SO cool!! Really great job!!

Michelle said...

love your pp'd. its so fresh and current. and your sooc shot is beautiful. love the DOF.

Sharon said...

Cool edit!

Liz said...

Awesome, this would be great for a teen or tweens room. You are doing an awesome job learning textures and that grungy look.

lcp said...

Great lighting and I really love your SOOC shot! I agree that the pp would be perfect in a teen's bedroom!

Tera Fraley said...

Looks like fun, have to check this action out. Very funky!!

Teri said...

Love this, what is juice drops? would love to try this.

Cherie said...

love your edit. making wish i knew how to work photoshop.

Debbi said...

Very cool! I also love your blog banner!

Kristen said...

cool job!

Tori said...

those are really cool textures! Cool shot!

Melissa said...

Teri, juice drops are dvd's with digital files. www.digitaljuice.com is the site and there are a lot of cool stuff there. What I got was called juice drops and there are a lot to choose from. I purchased grungeCUTS and signBOARDS. Wait for a sale though I got these at $9.99 each and now they are $69.99 and $99.99

Mandy said...

The textures are so awesome. I really love the pop of the color. Beautiful.

Becky said...

You do some really cool PP!

April Michelle said...

nice job - i so want to try this!

Danielle said...

I love both of these. The colors are so bright I really like that.

Val said...

Wow! i really love the first photo. Great shot for full sun

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. Very cool edit