Sunday, May 18, 2008

05/19/08 - POTD - Happiness

Today is my 20 year anniversary at my job! I started there at the age of 18, so I have worked at the law firm for a little more than 1/2 my life, seems weird. So I guess you could say I'm "happy" there. I don't know if it brings me happiness. . . who really enjoys going to work everyday? I really do like where I work and my bosses are a great group of guys!

P.S. I think for my anniversary I'm going to buy myself a gift . . . a new lens! I'm thinking about getting the Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 - whatcha think?


So on to my real happiness. . .my two babies! :) We had a 10 minute photo shoot today. It was really wet and we couldn't do what we wanted so we stayed in the roadway. I tried my expodisc for the second time on these. This time it worked much better for me than the last. Although I tried my new Sekonic L358 light meter and it didn't help at all! The reading was way off. So I have another gadget to figure out.




I love this one how she's pointing LOL! Look at her tail, it's straight back and her little paw is up.
Thanks for looking and if you want to cc, feel free!

13 comments:

Jena K Photography said...

Aaww that dog is adorable. And as for the lens GO FOR IT!!!

Jess said...

These are beautiful! The colors and white balance are SPOT ON, as is the focus. I don't know anything about the meter, I just use the camera's meter so I don't know what I am missing, lol. And definitely go for the lens... you deserve it! Happy anniversary! :)

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! That expodisc is awesome and I have been thinking about getting one myself. I think if you work ANYWHERE for 20 years you deserve to get a new lens. Hahaha.

Bobbi said...

Your wb is great! I love that first photo. If anything ever pushes me over the edge to get a dog I have a feeling it will be your blog.

pat said...

No cc, just wanted to say these are wonderful! Can't believe how quickly your puppy is growing. The shots with your DD are really nice! And I can enable--go for the lens!!

Anonymous said...

wow thats the best looking jack russel ever!!! shes gorgeous! love how sharp these are! would you mind sharing your data??

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Happy Anniversary and I def. think you should get the lens. Great shots.

Donnah Ciempka said...

They look very much in love - how sweet that she loved her per so much.

Ginnie said...

great color! I just love that last shot.

Jen said...

I LOVE that 2nd one... the 1st is cute as well!! Great color!

Tera Fraley said...

These are too cyte!! Your puppy is adorable!! I love the colors here.

Congrats to you!! I say buy it!

Becky said...

These are beautiful, and DD and doggie look like they were made for each other! And dog pointing is the cutest thing ever; it always melts my heart.

Sharon said...

Congrats on your job!

And your two babies are beautiful! Nice captures.