Sunday, May 11, 2008

POTD - 5/12/08

These aren't new photos but I finally finished processing some. We went down to PA for a photography get together and Schyler was one of the models. I really didn't take a lot of photos of her but I did proof all of them :)

Schyler really enjoyed doing this and the more compliments the girls gave her the more she poured it on!

All of my shots were taken with me coming up the rear and getting a few after everyone else was done.





Here are my favs of the other 2 models!

14 comments:

Reds said...

Wow! You did an awesome job! Love the brick wall one!

Cindi Koceich said...

Is Schyler yours? She is beautiful...love her hair!! These are some great locations too!

Shanna Jones said...

Great shots. Love her hair colour. :)

Becky said...

Great shots! You did a wonderful job processing, and the backgrounds are so cool.

For Over 29 Years... said...

How beautiful she looks, in her element, isn't she?

Mom2Drew said...

I really, really like that second one. Such a great vibe to it.

jewels said...

Wow, these are just so vibrant and fun, and fresh! I love the one where she is sitting (or squatting) and the red buildings are soft behind her! These were so fun to look at!

Cheers,
jewels

Diana said...

i think these are great, i love the colors in these photos

Kristina said...

Love your location here! I think you did a great job.

Jen said...

She's a natural! Very nice!! I Love her dress!

Debbi said...

GREAT JOB!! Wow - these are all so fun! Great composition in all of them.

Angie Moses said...

I love the one where she is squatting down and kinda balled up! she's very photogenic

Bobbi said...

These are great, I love that red hair and the umbrella is super cute too!

Sandra Collins said...

these are really great! my favorite is the one of her back to the brick wall fabulous!