Thursday, June 19, 2008

POTD - 6/20/08

Here is my lastest senior, Megan. Turns out her mom was an old high school friend! Anyway mom was telling me that they had already been to two other photographers. They saw my myspace and blog and loved my work and wanted me to photograph her. No pressure there! Third times a charm. Mom also explained that this was also a therapy type session because her boyfriend of 2 years had recently broke up with her. She said that Megan lost all self-esteem, etc.

So while I was photographing her and she was posing herself, I stopped and looked at her mom and said, "boy is he going to be sorry!" They got a chuckle out of that and we all had a great time!


I used super fun action on this and love how enchanting it looks.





I got an email from Mom last night and they LOVE them! She said the ex-boyfriend saw them and he likes all of them but the water shots! We decided he was jealous LOL!

Of course any cc is so appreciated! Thanks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and the photos are awesome!!! I love them all!
Cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

wow those are great. those water ones oh my, she's a senior???

pat said...

Well, I think Mr. Ex is a dork, because those water shots are wonderful! I particularly like the last one. Besides, who would listen to the opinion of someone who would break up with a cute girl like that??

Molly said...

That last one is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is SO gorgeous! These really came out wonderful. I bet Mom is really happy!

Sandra Collins said...

these are fantastic - boy he must surely be jealous

Debbi said...

Beautiful job!

Suzy said...

These are gorgeous!!

Becky said...

Who cares what nimrod ex-bf thinks--these are ALL beautiful. :-D She looks way older than a senior.

Cindi Koceich said...

They are beautiful!! You did a fabulous job!!