Sunday, June 22, 2008

POTD - 6/23/08 - Summer

I would consider myself on theme. . .barely. With Summer you have sun, with sun, you have shadows. I'm never on the otherside of the camera and I have no pics of our new pup and myself. So I took Piper out and tried to get a few shots of us together. I like these type of pics because you still don't have to worry about what you look like LOL!

She behaved better than some children I've photographed. I told her to sit and stay and she did till I was done. I can't believe she'll be 5 months already.


12 comments:

Margaret said...

Those are great. Love those LOOOOOOONG shadows!

Reds said...

Love the long legs!! Great idea! Love this... if I could only do this with my cats... but they won't stay put!! ;)

Chell said...

Oh what a fun shadow picture

pat said...

Clever, clever, clever!!! Maybe THAT'S how I can get longer legs! I really like the second shot where he is looking at your feet. Such a cool idea!

amazing grace said...

love these kind of shots!!! so fun!

I've missed seeing your blog...! :)

Val said...

What long legs you have! hehe These are really fun! Great idea

Malisa said...

great sunny shadows! and i love your senior session below- he is going to be sorry!

Mom2Drew said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! Love this!

Stacey said...

Oh these shots are awesome. THey are lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What an AWESOME post. I love this shot. So creative and fun.

Michelle said...

i LOVE these! they are so fun!

Angela2932 said...

Wow! I had no idea you were so tall!!!! And Piper has really grown! These are fun!