Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Here, It's Here! (yes, I'm jumping up & down)

I am so excited about this bad boy! I saved all Summer to get this plus a couple lenses. Unfortunately, I had to use all my savings towards a down payment on my new Mercury Mariner. I really needed to unload my car, it just wasn't a good vehicle choice. If you ever plan on getting a Pontiac G6, let me tell you. . .DON'T! I hated mine. Anyhoo, I was rather depressed even though I got a new vehicle, I was really longing for the D300.

Well, my DH decided that I should still have it. I worked hard all Summer with Seniors and he really wanted me to have it. He also explained that I would have all Winter to practice and become familiar with it before another busy season of Seniors. Well with that kind of advice, how could you not take him up on it right ;)

So I jumped online the next day and ordered it. He almost fell over. You see it takes me months to make a decision to spend a large sum of money. . . not this time honey, not this time!

The screen is much larger than on my D70s!

16 comments:

Reds said...

Congrats on your new toy!! Can't wait to see some photos!!

Anita said...

Oh Congrats!! What a wonderful thing!

Becky said...

Congratulations! I know you'll put it to great use. Happy New Year!

Rachael said...

Woo hoo, congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh wow...HOW exciting for you!!! Congrats, looks like a great performer.

Sharon said...

Wow! That's a big jump, enjoy!!

Kerry said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I upgraded from the D70S to the D90 and one of the things I like best is the larger screen. Can't wait to see pictures.

Krista P said...

How exciting! Congrats on the new toy.

Amy said...

Congratulations...I am drooling! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header pic.

Michelle said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the images you get from this bad boy!

Lauren Hartman said...

Ohhhhh, purdee! You are going to love, love, LOVE it! I got mIne last December and couldn't be happier with it. ENJOY!

Linnao said...

Congratulations! With the new camera and with the wonderful DH! :-)

Bobbi said...

Oh I am so excited for you, you deserve it! I can't wait to see some shots from it :)

Angela2932 said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! How exciting to have it right at the New Year, and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts with this new baby!Happy New Year!

Chell said...

Congrats. Can't wait to see what you and your new camera produce!!

shirley said...

Congrats on the new camera. I'm saving up for a D300, too.