Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some real hang time. . .

Piper is 10 months old now. She never cared for her pacifier too much as a baby but now she loves it. She will keep putting it in your hand so you'll play with her, but she won't let go of it! So this is what happens when you try to get it from her. She loves doing this! Even while hanging she'll try to shake it out of your hand. I don't know if this is too safe for her teeth but she does seem to enjoy it.

Love the spots all over belly in this one.

9 comments:

Chell said...

Oh my gos that is so cute. Pets are great entertainment!!

Lauren Hartman said...

Those are so cute. I never knew there was such a thing as a puppy pacifier!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! My dog does the same thing with her toys. Only she doesn't get any "air"!
Cari

Lori said...

Great shots! Both of your dogs are beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

That is hysterical! Definitely looks like she enjoys her toys.

Becky said...

She's so cute! I love those belly freckles too. My dog loves tug-o-war too but never liked the pacifier toy he had.

Amy said...

I thought Piper was a child baby until I saw the pics! These are so cute and fun! :)

Bobbi said...

She is so cute!

Angela2932 said...

Pacifiers! How funny! And she does have cute belly spots! Imagine how much that would hurt if we tried to support OUR weight with our teeth! Ouch!