Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow romping. . .

Piper is 10 months old now. We figured when the snow hit we would have problems getting her to go out for the bathroom. We were wrong! Piper loves the snow! She's usually very easy to photograph but not outside when there is snow. I had to tell her there was something in the snow just so she would be still so I could get a few shots. Then she kept burying her head in the snow. JRT's are know for going to ground and love to dig. She either smelled something or believed me when I said to get it because she kept digging and digging LOL!

14 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that white on white could not have been easy to get--good job! She is so cute. My dog loves to tunnel the snow too.

Sharon said...

Cute! I love your header!

S.Kremer said...

Oh my...what an adorable puppy:)
Shawna (shawkrem)

Amy said...

this is awesome! you couldn't even tell that there was a dog there if you didn't see his spots on his sweet little face

Lou said...

Those pictures rock! She is SOOOO cute!!!

Angela2932 said...

The 3rd photo is delightful! Piper looks like he's having a blast!

Malisa said...

she is so cute! Great job with the snow photos!

Suzy said...

white on white and they came out great! Nice work!

Reds said...

awwwwww - what a cutie!! Love her patch!

Joanne Fowler said...

OH my these are adorable shots! I especially love #2 - beautiful dog! And WOW at all the snow!

Kerry said...

Your pictures of Piper are great. She looks like she's a lot of fun to have around.

Bobbi said...

She is such a cute dog! I just want to scoop her up.

Anonymous said...

Your dog is so pretty! I love the 3rd one down. Oh, and the ones with her digging are great! :)

Amy said...

Oh, so cute! Your white came out so nice and bright! :)