Friday, December 26, 2008

Snowboarding

Schyler got a snowboard this year. Luckily, Hunter brought his for the weekend. They both couldn't wait to get up on the hill and try them out. Of course, they liked each others boards better so they switched. I did not do well with my focus this morning. I can't decide if I'm out of practice shooting moving targets or if I was shivering too much because it was soooooo cold up on the hill. Nonetheless, I still wanted to document Schyler's first snowboarding experience. She loved it! She actually will start skiing through the School's Ski Club the day after New Year. There were a few crash and burns but for the most part they did well. My sister, her fiancee' and I laughed more than anything.


Even after crashing, she has time to give me the peace sign LOL!
Yah, Hunter hit hard here but he was a trooper and got right back up and back on the board.
Isn't he cute? He will officially be my nephew September 19, 2009.

Check out the air here! :)This is my soon to be brother-in-law giving the kids a show. They loved watching him.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Fun captures! She sure looks happy!

Jess said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I wish I had been there! AWESOME captures too, you did an amazing job stopping the action and getting the exposure on the snow! :)

Michelle said...

looks like they had a great time snowboarding! but they made me shiver looking at their rosy cheeks. your soon to be bil looks very similar to my dh. same color sled even!

For Over 29 Years... said...

OH that looks like so much fun. I think they are great captures!!! I love the peace sign.

Angela2932 said...

Great shots! Looks like everyone had an amazing time! For some odd reason, this makes me feel better about my son's plan to buy his friend's snowboard soon. (My old son, so I probably shouldn't worry about it, but young-'uns are all nuts!)

Reds said...

Those are fun fun fun!! I think you did great with your "moving" targets!! Love the peace sign!! ;)

Kerry said...

These all look great (and lots of fun) to me!

Anonymous said...

These photos are so fun! :) I think you did a great job with them.